Monday, July 9, 2007

Not much, just update

Hi All,

Well it is 11:15 pm and I am still up working on Math. I have only a few days left and I am controlling my thoughts to keep myself out of a panic. It seems your prayers are working:) Thanks.

Plans changed for over the weekend and Shane, Trish and the kids did not stop by. They needed to head direclty home, because they were pulling a boat. Incidently, she called Saturday night to ask for my prayers since the check engine light came on while they were in the mountains. Praise the Lord they made it home saftely.

Some of the Harpers stopped in to visit on Sunday. Mr & Mrs H had lunch and visited for a while and Kenny hung out to do his laundry. It was nice to have some friends in town for the day.

I am scheduled to take my final exam on Friday 7/13 at 11 AM. I would greatly appreciate your prayers.

Love to all,

1 comment:

Ethan said...

I will pray for you. I love you!