Monday, July 23, 2007

Davis Family Visit

I am writing this afternoon in my Pjs. Yes, I am finally on vacation. Trish, Shane and the kids were here for the weekend. Unforturnatly, her Grandmother passed away and they came up for the Memorial Service. I took care of the kids while she and Shane were out. It was fun being together again.



This week I am heading up to Pam and Mike's place for a few days and then will spend a few days with Kenny down in Columbia.



Today I am doing laundry and getting the house in order before I leave. I am praying this week about applying for a different position with Lennar. It is called a Customer Care Representative. It would be higher paying and also offer bonus opportunites throughout the year. When I get back to work next week, I am going to shadow somone who already holds the position and see if it is something I would enjoy.



Hope you all are doing well:)

No comments: