Thursday, July 5, 2007

July 4th

Hi All,

I stayed in JAX to celebrate July 4th and besides jumping out of my skin when two kids set of some sort of fire works on my way to the mailbox on Wednesday, I did not participate in the celebration. One of my co-workers invited me out to dinner on Tuesday night which was very nice. She and her husband live in the World Golf Village. It is about a 20 min drive South of JAX. It is a very very nice area. We enjoyed dinner and then watched fireworks.

I decided not to go down to St. Pete since I have homework to do. I am going to ask you for your prayers. I am down to the wire, with one week left to compelete all of my lessons. I have to take the Final Exam next Friday. I am concered that I am not ready.

Thanks for all of your support, I really appreciate it.

I am looking forward to some fun this weekend. The plan is that Trish and Shane will come through with the kids, and the Harpers will be stopping in briefly on Sunday for a visit. YEAH! I love to have guests, even if it is only for a short time.

No comments: