Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Office Move

Hi All,

Not too much going on here in Jacksonville. Just wanted to write and touch base. Work is crazy. We are moving to a new office (YAY). It is brand new and being fitted just for us. Problem is our Office Manager just resigned and yours truly has been given the task of taking over the move.

So for the new few weeks my head will be in square footage and file cabinet placement. I am pretty stressed about the task, but keep trying to remind myself that when it is over it is over, no matter what happens.

I am headed down to St. Pete for Labor Day weekend. I am looking foward to some R&R. I was hoping to drive up to Nashville to meet my new nephew, and spend some quality time with the family, but the drive is too long for just a few days.

I hope you all are well! Much love.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Hol! Sounds like you are busy these days. Please feel free to checkout my recent blog :)
amysadoptionjourney.blogspot.com