Monday, June 25, 2007

First Communication

I guess I should join in on the Blogging thing. I see it as a good way to keep everyone posted on what is happening in my life. At this point I am living in Jacksonville and working for Lennar (a homebuilding company). You can check out their website at Lennar.com. Mom and Dad drove up from St. Pete to visit with me over the weekend. We stopped in to a few Lennar Communities, so they could see what we build. We also drove into St. Augustine which is where they went for their Honeymoon, thirty six years ago. It was a nice time to be together.

I am still working through the pre-reqs for Nursing School. This summer it is Intermediate Algebra. I gotta tell you that Math is not one of my best subjects. I am plugging away though.

Other than that, not too much going on.

No comments: